The Firm


Areas of Practice


Contact Us


Temporary Work Visa

H1  ׀  E1/E2  ׀   L1

Employment Immigration


Extraordinary Ability

Outstanding  Researchers

National Interest Waiver

Health Professionals

Religious Workers

Family Immigration

Investment Immigration






Case Status Online

Visa Bulletin

Department of Labor

Download Forms




Health Professionals

  • Doctors

  • Medical Teachers and Researchers

  • VisaScreen

    • Nurses

    • Therapists

    • Clinical laboratory scientists and technicians

    • Physician assistants

Doctors, Medical Teachers and Researchers

Depending upon individual situation, doctors and medical (non-clinical) teachers and researchers may choose the following immigrant or non-immigrant visa categories:

  • Physician J-1 Waiver
  • H-1B
  • EB-1 Outstanding Researcher
  • EB-2 National Interest Waiver


The VisaScreen Requirement applies to the medical professional in the following occupations:

  • Registered nurses
  • Licensed practical and vocational nurses
  • Occupational and physical therapists
  • Clinical laboratory scientists and technicians
  • Physician assistants

923 E. Valley Blvd, Suite 112A, San Gabriel, CA 91776  Tel: (626) 286-6558 Fax: (626) 286-6553 Email: info@jianglaw.com  

Copyright2003 Law Offices of Helen B. Jiang. All Rights Reserved.

DISCLAIMER: This is an advertisement. The information contained on this site is intended to provide information to general public and does not constitute legal advice or consultation. Readers are cautioned not to solve individual problems on the basis of information contained herein and are strongly advised to seek competent legal counsel.