PERM RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
- 2 Sunday ads, can be consecutive Sundays.
- Journal ad may be used in lieu of
one Sunday Ad if position requires advanced degree plus
- Must be at least within 180-30 days
prior to filing.
- 2 Sunday ads (may be consecutive Sundays) in
newspaper of general circulation.
- Must be
within 180-30 days prior to filing.
||At least 3
additional recruitment efforts required: *job fairs, *employer
website, *professional job search website, *on-campus
recruiting, *trade or professional organizations, *private
employment firms, *employee referral program, *posting at campus
placement office, *local or ethnic newspapers, *radio and
Only one of the additional steps may take
place within 30 days of filing
|Job Order w/SWA
Must be placed for 30 days.
- Employer must post notice for at least 10
consecutive business days at the work location,
- must contain salary (a range OK)
- must be published in any and all in-house
media, electronic or printed, in accordance with normal
procedures generally used in recruiting for similar positions
in the organization.
|Required Ad Text
- name of the employer
- identify the geographic area of employment
- description of the vacancy specific enough to apprise US
worker of the job vacancy
- may include minimum education and experience
- salary not required
- responses to be directed to the employer
- physical address not required.